The most consequential thing to do when you’re probing for the right school for your kid is to visit the schools you’ve been shortlisted, and it’s even more important to do it without bias in your head.
Call the schools you are fascinated with, and schedule a visiting appointment. Tour the schools during conventional school hours and visit a couple of classes where possible. To get an authentic sense of how the school works, eschew visiting schools during the first or the last week of a term.
A good way to get your questions answered is by having an appointment with the principal of the school. When compulsory, attend an open house, parent-edifier conference, or other school events that would additionally provide valuable information on inculcator, student and parent postures.
- Squash Courts
- Sports Pavilion
- Multi-purpose Hall for Boxing & Badminton
- Basketball & Tennis Courts
- Clubs & Societies
- Trips, Tours & Workshops
- Art & Media School
- The Careers Education, Information and Guidance Department
- Dining Hall
- Multipurpose Hall
- Music School
- Amar Jawan Joyti
- 108ft National flag
- Maa Premwati yaghshala
- Remarkably Well-Planned Infrastructure
- A wide range of world-class facilities
- Scope for excellent all-round growth
- Qualified and Experienced faculty